Free Profesional Counseling Chat Online…!
People with emotional behavioral disorder are characterized as having disruptive behavior and emotional disturbance. Children and adolescents are mainly the victims of this phenomenon. According to U.S. federal definition, if children exhibit one or more following characteristics in a long time, their education can be affected:
- Children will be difficult in studying although they are not stupid. Intellect, health, or sensory factors are not the main reasons.
- Sometimes, they get stuck in maintaining and building the relationship between them and peers or teachers.
- Children can express some negative behaviors and emotions such as doing something that can be harmful to others, or becoming stubborn even in the normal situations.
- Their moods can easily get depressed and unhappy.
- They are able to express some physical symptoms, unexplained fears, or pains relating to them and school problems.
Firstly, children do not follow and care some rules of class activities. Sometimes, they will disrupt the original order of their classes.
Secondly, they will lose the concentration on any topics or subjects.
Thirdly, children can express aggressive behaviors if someone annoys them.
Fourthly, they tend to have violence and bullying with other classmates.
Fifthly, they will be uncooperative when working in groups.
Sixthly, children can play truant sometimes.
Seventhly, they are not interest in doing their hobbies, some social activities or talking to other people.
Some special educational methods and therapies can help them. As a teacher, you should monitor, advise and support their thoughts, feeling and behaviors as well. As a parent, you should put extra care and love for your kids. Children can feel comfortable if they receive the love from their families, friends, and others around them. However, it is better if children are consulted by a primary care provider or behavior specialist. He/she can give a diagnosis and some best treatments for them.
Send this post to your friends:
Popular Searches:emotional behavioral disorder; emotional behavior disorder; emotionalbehavioraldisorder net; Emotional Behavioral Disorder Defined; emotional and behavioral disorder; emotional disorder; emotional behavioral disorder definition; emotional or behavioral disorder; behavioral disorder; emotional/behavioral disorder;
Tags: behavioral, children, disorder, emotional, symtoms